Sunday, May 3, 2015

My Wedding Day – Quick Update

Hi Ladies!

Ya missed me hooches,personalized bobblehead? You don’t have to lie. I know you did. Stupids.

So Saturday Mr. Ladybug and I got hitched! Yay! The weather couldn’t have been more beautiful. I created an itinerary for our bridal party but I don’t think we followed anything on it. I loved our bridal party. Everyone was so funny and I just had such an awesome time being with them. Our photographers rocked. My makeup artist did an awesome job on my hair and face. Our maitre’d was so gangster I loved it. Our DJ played a lot of hip hop. Mr. Ladybug tried to break dance at one point…don’t ask. The flower girls were sooo friggin cute. Our friends all looked beautiful. It all really went by so fast and before you know it, it was over.

Pinky,personalized bobble heads, Anna, and Hannah’s toasts were awesome. Pinky’s was short and sweet. Anna’s, I’,customize bobblehead;ll get into Anna’,personalized bobblehead;s,custom bobblehead. Hannah wrote a poem with a slideshow behind her and she closed it with a little reminder to tip the bartenders in her rhyme. I think all the bartenders wanted to marry her.

I cried twice that day. First time was when I saw Mr,.. Ladybug for the first time in his tux,The Variety Of Commercial Pitching Machine,custom bobblehead. Everyone was down there with us. I mean the guys were standing behind him but I only remember seeing him all dressed up and he was looking at me in a way where I knew he thought I looked beautiful. I just lost it after that,personalized bobbleheads. Second time I cried was when Anna did her toast. We kept looking at each other and I just started bawling. Stupid bitch. Ruin my makeup,Only The Best For Your Baby, Plasmon Baby Food,personalized bobble heads. Minus 50 points for Slytherin biotch,Golf Club Bag,custom bobbleheads!

Mr. Ladybug recently was going through my wedding file and he came upon my wedding dress receipt. He was peesed but then he thought it’s already too late so what can he do? So during our after party we were by ourselves for a moment and he goes “If you could change one thing about today what would you change?” I was thinking for a good minute and asked him what he would change and he said “Nothing. I thought it was perfect.” Then I said “I know I went over budget on the dress but did I look pretty today?” He answered back “Omigod hun, I thought you looked gorgeous baby.”

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That’s right punk better recognize! Psych. I love him.

I’ll be posting up a couple of entries this week about highlights and details about the day. Hopefully I’,customized bobbleheads;ll get photos sent to me by our friends,personalized bobbleheads. I’ll also be posting my vendor reviews.

For starters,Best Skateboarding Trucks � Essential Items For Your Skateboard,customize bobblehead, here are some polaroids that Mr. Ladybug and I took for our guest book with my vintage backdrop.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTHot Babushka! NEXT POSTLoveville, Maryland Related Posts Signed,custom bobbleheads, Sealed,customized bobbleheads, Delivered! Crabs Are Hitched.01/27/15 @ 3:07 pm My Heart Bleats for You: The Lunch That Almost Wasn’t…09/16/14 @ 9:49 am Before and After Questionnaire: Mrs. Goat Fondly Looks Back11/24/14 @ 7:26 am Makeup Trials and Tribulations12/22/14 @ 12:56 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment