Sunday, May 17, 2015

Befores and Afters

Here are the results of my trial with Meredith Carre. I’m not crazy about the lower eyelid eyeliner or the lower lash mascara. I tried taking some off,personalized bobbleheads, but not much could come off without disturbing the rest of the look. Please ignore the bad hair…

Before:

After (with darker lipstick):

After (with lighter lipstick) …,Zappos,customized bobbleheads; that liner is making me look a bit bug-eyed in pictures:

At home (after taking off some off some of the under-eye liner) …,Replica Rolex Explorer Watches Detailed Review,custom bobblehead; my own lipgloss …,.,Achieve That Brighter Smile At Home; I like this the best of the three:

As a comparison,customize bobblehead, this is the make-up trial I did last week:

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTWedding Bouquet Photos NEXT POSTBack to the Drawing Board Related Posts Make Me Over10/22/14 @ 11:49 am How We Ended Up with a Winter Weddding…,custom bobblehead,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses;on a Sunday10/28/14 @ 5:31 am Hair Trials and Tribulations10/14/14 @ 7:32 am My Heart Bleats for You: A Panicked Drive, Five Missing Groomsmen,custom bobbleheads, and the Tie That Started It All!09/23/14 @ 7:30 am

No comments:

Post a Comment