Monday, May 18, 2015

DIY Maps

I previously posted some websites that design maps you can include in your invitation set. I had map cards custom made with the invites (pictures coming soon!),personalized bobblehead, but I want to make a second map to include in my out-of-town gift bags that outlines the downtown Manhattan area,custom bobblehead, includes the hotel,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends,custom bobblehead,Guide to Buy Wedding Dresses at Low Cost, Battery Gardens,custom bobbleheads, the location of the next day brunch and perhaps some local landmarks.

This site has directions on how to make your own map using a program like MapQuest and Microsoft Word,Weddingbee Characters,customize bobblehead.

I think I’,personalized bobble heads;m going to give it a shot this weekend…,customized bobbleheads; after I finish my thank you cards of course ,Tips for Short Vintage Wedding Dresses,customize bobblehead.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTQuick Update NEXT POSTThat's Gratitude Related Posts DIY Wedding Website02/24/15 @ 7:39 am Welcome to Our Wedding 01/07/15 @ 10:49 am Flying Without Wings: Our First Look01/15/15 @ 5:13 am Classifieds: December 9, 201412/09/14 @ 10:26 am

No comments:

Post a Comment