Sunday, May 3, 2015

Do You Want To Make It Permanent

To be honest,customize bobblehead, I knew it was coming. He sorta gave it away. Asked me for a few weeks if I wanted to go to a “nice” dinner. Mentioned that soon he could stay over at my parents house (in my room). So on Monday, April 11 when Mr. Firefly said he was going to walk home instead of taking the subway,personalized bobbleheads, I knew it! There’s no way he would take the subway carrying my ring!

It was a warm day so we went up on the roof for a glass (well… plastic cup) of wine. He looked especially handsome in his suit,customized bobbleheads, so I started teasing him as I often did. He must be the cutest guy at his office,custom bobblehead, all the ladies must have a crush on him.

“,personalized bobbleheads;But I’,.;m just your’,Quality Tennis Court Construction,custom bobblehead;s right,customize bobblehead?”,Replica Breitling Watches - Befitting Adeptness About The World; he asked.
“Of course,What Does Dale Earnhardt Jr. Bring To Nascar Besides Racing, you’re just mine!” I replied.
“,custom bobblehead;Do you want to make it permanent,personalized bobble heads?”

… and out came the ring! He asked if I wanted him to go down on knee,customized bobbleheads, but I was too busy giggling and hugging him. I don’t quite remember what I said, but I think he got the picture.

I can’,custom bobbleheads;t believe it’s been a year…,custom bobbleheads;

How did your fiance propose,personalized bobblehead?

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTThe Eye of the Beholder NEXT POSTMy Invitations Related Posts More Shoe Talk10/20/14 @ 2:57 pm Year Two09/24/14 @ 3:33 pm Total Re-Collie: We Arrive02/18/15 @ 9:47 am Classifieds: December 2,Greeting Cards For The Holiday Season,personalized bobble heads, 201412/02/14 @ 2:57 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment