Sunday, March 8, 2015

Valentine’s Day Card Swap 2015!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Valentine’s Day swap this year! Like always, you guys came up with some amazing and thoughtful creations to send to your fellow hive members. Here are the submissions from those who took the time to photograph and send over a little blurb about their Valentine’s Day cards and packages.

kkskidder – I made the cards and the crocheted hearts, which are attached to a hair clip.

MissZ31 - I made these fortune-shaped valentines complete with a takeout box. I also included earrings from my hometown,custom bobbleheads.

missopal –,customized bobbleheads; Handmade cards and small gifts purchased from stores.

FutureMrsKHBD - Hand-sewn pop-up bee cards. Every part made by me.

little_lamb –,personalized bobble heads; Homemade cards and Valentine’s cookie cutters,Fix Svchost Exe Now.

stephanie091512 – I designed these cards with RedStamp &,personalized bobbleheads; added the candles myself,custom bobbleheads!

LoveMyBrit – I had a lot of fun crafting these heart- and sugar-themed cards, plus filling and labelling small jars with lavender sugar to make my swap partners’ lives a bit sweeter!

macielilla –,custom bobblehead; I made these cards,,.

Mrs. Mouse –,personalized bobble heads; I stocked up at Target’s Dollar Spot & scored these cute little erasers and gel pens. Of course I had to add some dinosaur themed cards and some heart-shaped chocolate!

orchidblooms

Mrschristmas – I made the card and colored a digi (digital stamp) for the envelope,customize bobblehead. I also included store bought goodies,personalized bobblehead.

Mgoana

~~~

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this year’s annual Valentine’s Day Swap. Enjoy your Valentine’s Day with your honey bee. See you back here next year for another awesome card swap,custom bobblehead!

What are you Valentine’s Day plans,customize bobblehead?

Tags: Valentines-day-swap BLOGGER Mrs. Mouse Birthday: July 2 Location: Austin Occupation: Weddingbee Editor & Community Liaison Wedding Date: September 2009 Venue: Barr Mansion --> PREVIOUS POSTClassifieds: February 13, 2015 NEXT POSTWatercooler: February 14, 2015 Related Posts Weddingbee Holiday Card Swap 2014: Part 212/17/14 @ 3:38 pm Crafty Creations: Paper Present09/09/14 @ 10:42 am Bee Ornament Exchange 2014: Part 112/18/14 @ 12:47 pm Make a Gift for the Little Ones in Your Bridal Party11/24/14 @ 5:35 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment