Friday, March 13, 2015

Spoiling Myself Too Much

I can�t believe I bought myself a new Audi Q7 in Surrey,personalized bobble heads,Golf Tournament Gifts How To Select Golf Tournament Gifts, I already have a car that works perfectly but I fell in love with the Audi Q7 when I went to the Audi showroom. I went to Audi dealers to buy a car for my wife,custom bobblehead, who has been moaning about using public transport but instead I came out with car for myself.

My wife wasn�t very happy at all,., but I managed to convince her to drive my old car, so we don�t have too many cars. She only agreed because she desperately needs a car,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day, and she don�t mind if it is my old one.

My Audi Q7 is my best buy, it has everything and it�s so comfortable to drive. I love the size,custom bobblehead, it makes it look big and mean,custom bobbleheads, even though it�s a family car. I bought the top spec,customize bobblehead, so it comes with everything,personalized bobblehead, including alloy wheels, air suspension,What Every Family Should Know About Kitchen Fire Safety,custom bobbleheads, climate control,customize bobblehead, cruise control,customized bobbleheads, electric windows,,, DVD sat-nav system, heated leather seats with electric adjustment, wood and aluminium trim for the cabin, headlamp washers,Why Mobile Advertising Practices Are Increasingly Implemented, sporty styling details and sports seats.

The Audi Q7 also comes standard with some great safety features, including electronic stability and differential lock systems,personalized bobbleheads, twin front and side airbags, curtain side airbags provide head protection for all three rows and an alarm.

The only thing I can complain about is the large engine, I decided to buy the 3 litre diesel, which is costing me a lot of money to fill up and so maybe it wasn�t a wise buy for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment