Friday, March 13, 2015

Liz Palacios

I love finding things I need by accident,Get Money Fast Using ISold It On EBay!,custom bobblehead.

My mom and I went for a quick shopping trip in the town Rye, NY (visiting my sister and the kiddies). We were on the hunt for shoes,personalized bobbleheads, but walked away with some great jewelry from Liz Palacios.

My mom bought a necklace and earrings which will match her dress perfectly. I got these earrings; which is the only jewelry I plan to wear,Increase The Level Of Your Ideals With A Martial Arts Community,personalized bobble heads, although I may want to buy a broach to put in the knot of the sash of my dress.

The jewelry includes a mix semi-precious stones and Swarovski crystal and was reasonably priced from $42 (for my earrings) to just under $100,customize bobblehead.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTCeremony Photos NEXT POST2nd Reception Related Posts Classifieds: October 10,personalized bobblehead, 201410/10/14 @ 12:04 pm Classifieds: January 5,,, 201501/05/15 @ 10:57 am Classifieds: October 1,Professional Photos – Getting Ready Part 3,customized bobbleheads,Fan Association Recruits And Educates New Thoroughbred Fans, 201410/01/14 @ 11:40 am The Perfect Personalized Gift: A Monogrammed Necklace09/19/14 @ 7:57 am

No comments:

Post a Comment